Vehicle Telematics Market Size To Reach USD 232.88 Billion In 2030, Reports and Data
NEW YORK, March 29, 2022
Increased Adoption Of Next-Generation Telematics Protocol (NGTP), Proliferation Of Telematics Technology Due To Decreasing Sensor And Connectivity Costs, And Growing Government Mandate For Deploying Vehicle Tracking In Commercial Vehicles Are Some Key Factors Driving Market Revenue Growth.
NEW YORK, March 29, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The global vehicle telematics market size is expected to reach USD 232.88 Billion in 2030 and register a revenue CAGR of 15.3% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Integration of real-time fleet monitoring systems, increased fleet efficiency, reduced fuel usage, and utilization of cloud computing technologies are key factors expected to drive market revenue growth during the forecast period. Automotive telematics provides services such as security, navigation, and safety to passengers. It is also utilized to improve multimedia and Internet applications in infotainment system, road transit, and road safety. These systems are widely used by fleet management and insurance companies for logistics and transportation purposes, as well as other end-user industries to track driver movements and behavior.
Smartphones have become main source of connectivity over time. It has opened several opportunities for automotive manufacturers to replace traditional computer-based infotainment systems with smartphones and tablets, thereby, reducing production costs. Growing trend to stay connected to outside world while traveling is encouraging automotive manufacturers to use vehicle connectivity options to increase sales. Fuel theft tracking, car insurance telematics, and eco-driving assistance are now all available through monitoring systems embedded in smartphone apps. For instance, in 2019, Driveway software and Zurich Insurance Group collaborated to offer smartphone-based systems that monitor driving movements, measure driver distraction, and provide feedback to drivers via their phones.
Request a Sample Report – @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1504
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- Commercial vehicles segment revenue is expected to grow at a considerable rate over the forecast period. Growing industrialization and development of logistics and transportation industry are expected to create lucrative growth for commercial vehicle telematics. This development has enabled buses and trucks to operate day and night throughout the week. As drivers of these commercial vehicles rely on their vehicles to make a living, they must enhance their safety and job efficiency. Thus, advances in cloud computing and data analytics have enabled vehicle tracking, monitoring driver behavior, managing fleet operations, and providing helpful solutions.
- OEM offers sensors and capabilities that can provide a high degree of data about vehicle operation. Smartphones can be easily connected to vehicle communication equipment, which can improve driving experience by providing features such as failure warnings and emergency voice alerts, among other things. OEMs are being adopted over the world, primarily in the U.S., Europe, and Russia for features such as automatic emergency calls and vehicle location identification.
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1504
- Integrated segment is expected to register a considerable revenue growth rate over the forecast period. Several car manufacturers are integrating solutions into vehicles to increase vehicle sales. Mack, Hino, Volvo, and Ford are among well-known corporations that have partnered with vehicle telematics providers to deliver a smooth experience to their consumers. Integrated systems are both cost-effective and provide an infinite number of data-sharing options.
- Market in Europe is expected to expand at a significant revenue CAGR in global vehicle telematics market over the forecast period, due to the strict safety regulations implemented by the government. For instance, the European Commission made telematics e-Call systems essential in all new passenger and commercial vehicles from 2018 onwards. This is expected to minimize time it takes for emergency vehicles and save passengers' lives in case of a severe accident.
- Major companies in the global vehicle telematics market report include Robert Bosch GmbH, Continental AG, OnStar Corporation, AirIQ Inc, Agero, Inc., Qualcomm Incorporated, ETAS Group, Zonar Systems, Omnitracs, LLC, and Bridgestone Mobility Solutions B.V.
To identify the key trends in the industry, research study at : https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/vehicle-telematics-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global vehicle telematics market based on vehicle type, provider type, technology, service, and region:
- Vehicle Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Passenger Cars
- Commercial Vehicles
- Provider Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Fleet Management
- Navigation & Location-based System
- Driver Management
- Insurance Telematics
- Safety & Security
- V2X Solutions
- Infotainment System
Buy Premium Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1504
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Explore Trending Research Reports by Reports and Data:
Vehicles-To-Grid Market Size was significantly robust in 2020 and is expected to register a steady revenue CAGR over the forecast period. Key factors driving market revenue growth are increasing demand for charging stations, electric vehicles, and decentralizations of grids
Hyperloop Technology Market size was significantly robust in 2020 and is expected to register robust revenue CAGR during the forecast period. The increasing focus on improving transportation services, the increasing need to reduce travel time and transportation costs, and the rising demand for faster and more energy-efficient transportation modes are the major factors driving global market revenue growth.
Automotive LED Lighting Market size was significantly robust in 2020 and is expected to register a steady revenue CAGR over the forecast period. Key factors driving market revenue growth are increasing focus on road safety and rising demand for energy-efficient lighting solutions for automobiles
Car Exhaust System Market size was significantly robust in 2020 and is expected to register a steady revenue CAGR over the forecast period. Key factors driving market revenue growth are rising environmental concerns caused by hazardous exhaust gases, increasing production of automotive, and rising investments in research and development activities
Carbon Filtration Systems Market size was significantly robust in 2020 and is expected to register a double-digit revenue CAGR during the forecast period. Rapid industrialization, development in food & beverage sector and pharmaceutical companies, and growing need for maximum filtration in various industrial settings are some key factors fueling global market revenue growth.
Electric Intercity Bus Market size was significantly robust in 2020 and is expected to register a steady revenue CAGR over the forecast period. Key factors responsible for driving market revenue growth are increasing awareness among various countries to reduce carbon emission levels and imposition of strict emission regulations by governments worldwide to accelerate adoption of electric vehicles (EVs).
Rail Control System Market size was significantly robust in 2020 and is expected to register a steady revenue CAGR over the forecast period. Key factors responsible for driving market revenue growth are ongoing advancements in technology, rapid urbanization, and evolution of railway system
Electric Scooters Market size was significantly robust in 2020 and is expected to register a steady revenue CAGR over the forecast period. Key factors driving market revenue growth are rising demand for fuel-efficient vehicles and increasing concerns regarding greenhouse gas and carbon emissions.
Rubber Valve Stem Market size was significantly robust in 2020 and is expected to register a steady revenue CAGR over the forecast period. Key factors driving market revenue growth include various benefits of using rubber valve stems compared to metal ones, rising automotive industry, and rapid urbanization.
Engine Valve Spring Market size was significantly large in 2020, and is expected to continue to register a rapidly inclining revenue CAGR between 2021 and 2028. Key factors responsible for driving market revenue growth are and development of various new variable valve timing techniques, improvements in fuel efficiency, and need of reducing fuel emissions across the globe.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-vehicle-telematics-market
SOURCE Reports And Data